The special issue (target publication date is the third quarter of 2023) of the Social Ethics Society Journal of Applied Philosophy seeks to collate works that navigate theories and topics related to gender and sexuality using critical feminist perspectives. The special issue will explore the areas of contemporary education, politics, humanities, religion, and pop culture The deadline for the submission of full papers is on May 31, 2023.
The special issue editor is Hazel T. Biana, Ph.D., Professor of Philosophy at the Department of Philosophy, De La Salle University-Manila, and Research Fellow of the Southeast Asia Research Center and Hub and the Social Development Research Center.
- Email your submissions to both email addresses: email@example.com and XXX with the subject line SES JOURNAL SUBMISSION-GENDER & CULTURE. Include a cover letter and a 100-word bio note in the email text.
- Submitted articles should have a high level of scholarship and be free from typos and grammatical errors. The editors and referees have to approve the articles for publication.
- The submission should not have been previously published nor reviewed in another journal for publication.
- Articles, including notes and references, should be about 4,000 to 8,000 words long. The manuscript should include an abstract of 200 words or less.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the Chicago Manual of Style.
- Manuscripts should be prepared for blind review. The article itself should contain no reference to the author’s identity.
- Please visit http://ses-journal.com/submissions/ for more details.